Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Study on Cellphone damage

I afraid my blogs are overly negative. I hate that. Fear is not good for your immune system. So don't let my gloom and doom blogs get you down. Just make better choices about the products you use and the way you use them.

The truth is there is a lot of damage being inflicted on us because of a combination of our own lack of awareness and corporate greed.

Cellphones are a good example. They're great. I use one. But I try to limit my exposure as much as possible. Here's yet another recent study that shows damage to human tissue; in this case scientists found protein changes in skin cells. This study confirms earlier studies.

Please limit your cellphone use and don't let your teenagers talk for hours on these things--they could be setting themselves up for serious long-term illness.

Here's the original article.

Take a deep breath,

Dr. Ron