Saturday, June 10, 2006

1: Is Natural Health Easy?

Yes.

Next question?

Well I wish it were that simple. The problem is that our environment is toxic and staying out of trouble is hard. In this blog I'll talk about the issues that make natural health difficult. I'll try to make you aware of the forces that are working against your health, and offer alternatives when I can.

The World Health Organization says that 1.2 billion people live on less than US$1 per day. Obviously they're not reading this blog, but we need to change the toxic culture of the world so that those 1.2 billion human beings don't have to spend their dollar on health care, and you and I don't have to spend so much of our income on medications, surgeries, tests, and procedures.

The basic secret is this: you're spending money on things that are making you sick. Then you're spending more money to change the symptoms that come from your purchases. If you start spending your money on things that won't make you sick, then you're money ahead already. Then you won't have to buy medical care--that'll save you even more money. With all the money you're saving, you'll be so joyful that your immune system will be humming along, sending happy, healing hormones around your system. You'll have so much health you won't know what to do with yourself.

I'm Ron Frazer, Ph.D. My doctorate is in natural health. I'll try to give you some ideas that will make your life easier. If you've got questions and would like my opinion, I'll try to help. Maybe I'll be able to suggest some things you can do by yourself, or maybe I'll suggest a practitioner that could address your issues.

Take a deep breath,

Ron